Webcam Signature Requirements
- Webcam Signature requires a Windows computer that has the .Net Framework 2.0 or later installed. If you don't have .Net Framework 2.0 or later, visit http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=333325FD-AE52-4E35-B531-508D977D32A6&displaylang=en.
- Webcam Signature requires DirectX 8.1 or later to be present on your computer. If you don't have it, visit http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=822640ab-0983-4c41-9c70-632f6f42c557&DisplayLang=en.
- Webcam Signature should work on both 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Windows although I have only tested it on 32 bit Windows.
- You must have at least one webcam installed on your computer capable of capturing 640x480 video at 20fps.
- You need a pen with a colored cap, such as a common Bic pen. Red and blue ones work best.
- It is recommended that your processor is 1 GHz or faster and preferably a dual-core to handle the intensive math crunching in Webcam Signature.
page revision: 3, last edited: 22 Jun 2008 21:44